Health - Awareness - Freedom
Upcoming Systema NW Events
- Articles & Videos Relevant to Systema
- Experts from Many Different Fields
- Curated by Kaizen Taki
I-90 TRAINING CENTER
Live a Life Less Ordinary
"I just want to thank you again for the happiest day of the last 4 years I have experienced. My wife is in disbelief. As I told you she agreed that you are a God Send. This is incredible and I want you to know what an emotional and physically uplifting (literally) day this has been for me. One I will truly never forget and I am eternally grateful and indebted to you. Thank you"
- (Father, Real Estate Appraiser, 52)
The Redmond / Issaquah School
- Fresh air natural setting on private 20 acre Training Center
- 1,200 SqFt indoor training shop with wood floor
- All classes are open to everyone regardless of previous experience
"I have to say a huge thank you!! I haven't slept so well in months and I woke up feeling like a new person! The smallest amount of joy has returned and it feels fabulous! Thank you so much!"
- (Mother, Communications Manager, 42)
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Russian Martial Art
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm BreathWork
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Russian Martial Art
"Looking at my one year anniversary in Systema training, I see myself transformed externally and internally. I know that I have learned practical methods to deal with stress, pressure, and pain. Surprisingly it makes me so much more efficient in my work and gives a sense of internal strength and balance.
For that I'd like to wholeheartedly thank you personally; for the great environment, firm leadership, and thoughtful insights into the fun world of learning what we posess the longest, our own bodies and ourselves. Thank you!"
- (Father, Software Architect, 44)
First Time Visitors
- On Hwy 202 between Redmond and Issaquah
- About 10 min from either city
- Easy access from Hwy 520 or I-90
"I would like to thank you for the information you gave me on Tuesday. It is like night and day! I do the hand dousing at work and I have to say that it is great! I also don't wear 20 lbs. of armor and I do feel lighter! I went in with the open feeling and not the guarded front I have had before. Posture had a lot to do with how I perceived things. I was able to acknowledge and/ or accept what was going on. Most of the time today I was trying not to laugh. I was the one creating all of the problems and weight...not my clients. You might hear this a lot but, thank you."
- (Female, Massage Therapist, 41)
- Gate opens 20 min before class
- Show up 10 - 15 min early so the group is ready to start together
- Drive in past house & park near training shop
- Sturdy pants with a strong belt and T-shirt
- Bring clothes & shoes that can get wet and dirty
- Clean indoor only mat shoes are optional
"Thank you for your help over the years with Systema... I have had a pretty rough year, and much of the work we've done over the years has helped me get through some stuff that I would not have managed as well without it. Systema recovery breathing and composure work saved my bosses teeth at least twice! Seriously the work on self pity, and the cleaning work have helped me keep my head. It helped me be a decent leader and father/husband during some very trying times, I really appreciate it."
- (Father, Facility Manager, 38)
I-90 Training Center Instructors
Instructor for Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Kaizen is a Certified Instructor of Systema Russian Martial Arts under Vladimir Vasiliev. He has been a dedicated student of Martial Arts since 1987. Kaizen has specialized in the Breathing, Psychological, and Health aspects of Systema since 2002.
Instructor for Thursdays
Brian is a Certified Instructor of Russian Martial Arts under Vladimir Vasiliev. Brian's extensive training and professional background in combatives is the foundation for the substance and practicality of all his teaching, his style is gentle, encouraging, inspirational, and inclusive.
Since the first day Systema NW was established in 2002, the atmosphere has always been open, friendly and highly productive. We look forward to training with you soon.